Middleton's Sunflower Festival
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Middleton's Fall Festival has become an annual tradition for the Columbia Basin.
Admission is $18.95 Saturday and Sunday ages 3-Adult (2 and under are free)
Admission is $15.95 Thursday and Friday ages 3-Adult (2 and under are free)
Groups 15+ Receive $1 off each ticket USE CODE "group" at checkout.
Season Passes- $59.95 each ages 3-Adult good for our entire 2022 season!
General Admission Includes
- Admission into our 9-acre CBHA Toy Story Corn Maze (Biggest in the Northwest!)
- Unlimited Access to Middleton's ADVENTURELAND and FARMLAND parks
- Middleton's Super Tube Slide! (150 Ft Slide!)
- Get Candy Blasted from our new Candy Cannon (Saturdays and Sundays only)
- Middleton Ziplines
- Saturday Night Fireworks Show!
- Hay Ride (New Wagons this year!)
- Walk through our Home Grown Pumpkin Patch
- Experience our Beautiful Sunflower Field (September through October 2)
- 3 Acres of Zinnia Wildflowers
- 2 Grain Trains
- New Hula Animals
- Admission into our CBHA Toy Story Kids Maze
- Trike Races
- Tire Mountain
- Jumping Pillow (Now with TWO JUMPING PILLOWS!)
- Farm Animals
- Corn Pit
- Tug O War
- 9 Square in the Air
- Steer Roping
- Corn Hole
- Tunnel Slide
- Straw Pyramid
- Barrel Train
- TWO GIANT Slides
- Rat Rollers
- Barnyard Ball Zone
- Barnyard Hookem
- Watch the AMAZING Pumpkin Cannon
- Gaga Ball Pit
For an additional $5 you can:
- Shoot targets with our Potato Cannons
PERFECT FOR A FAMILY AND FRIENDS PARTY: Multiple firepits are available to reserve at different timeslots for a fee
- Middleton's Smokehouse - Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Wild Bill's Grill - Burgers and Fries
- Cinda's Sweets - Ice Cream, Apple Cider Slushies and more!
- Enjoy a fresh APPLE CIDER or PUMPKIN Donut made from scratch daily!
- Savor our yummy KETTLE CORN.
- Taste one of our freshly made CORN DOGS.
- Purchase our handmade COTTON CANDY.
- Enjoy Middleton's DELICIOUS FRIES as you walk through the maze.
- There are many more food options for you to purchase.
At dark the maze switches to a flashlight maze only but no haunting!
Bring your flashlights or we'll have some available for purchase at the gate!
Open September 16 - October 2
- Fri. - 10am-6pm
- Sat.- 10am-8pm
- Sun.- Noon-6pm
Ticket Booth Hours
- One person per ticket/pass.
- Ticket/pass has no cash value.
- Tickets/passes are non-refundable for any reason, are nonexchangeable for any future year's admission, and do expire October 31, 2022.
- Please check our Web site, middletonfallfestival.com, for hours of operation.
- Operation hours are subject to change due to weather.
- If we need to cancel for COVID-19 reasons, your ticket will be good for next year.